Company: Factory Direct Marine & RV - IN
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Job DescriptionFactory Direct Marine & RV is one of the largest
recreational dealerships on the east coast. We offer the leading
industry product's and back our customers with second to none
service and an experience found nowhere else. WE MAKE BOATING &
CAMPING FUN!Do you have Sales experience with the ability to learn
new information quickly? How about a self-starter mentality? Do you
want $500 starting weekly salary + commission and bonuses?Product
specialists/sales associates will help generate new business by
assisting customers in purchasing new or used Boats and RVs by face
to face selling, internet and phone sales. The hired candidate will
be trained on product knowledge for our vast inventory, training on
how to generate your own leads through internet campaigns, trained
on how to sell over the phone and to generate leads from cold
calling from our client base of thousands of available
- Greet and guide clients as they appear on the lot to proceed
into the sales process.
- Engage in conversation with clients to fully understand their
needs and manage expectations.
- Assist clients in identifying the right vehicle to fulfills
their wants and needs.
- Continuously develop product and sales acumen to become the
vehicle expert. Know the in's and the out's of product offerings,
optional packages, and the latest technologies.
- Customize vehicle delivery while ensuring that the client
understands the vehicle's operational feature.
- Follow up daily on all sales leads from a variety of sources
using the dealership's Customer Relationship Management System
- Initiate and cultivate enriching and long-lasting relationships
- Maintain a strong knowledge base of all new vehicle makes and
- Bring your ‘A game' along with a positive attitude to work with
you every single day.Qualifications:
- Ability to maintain hardworking, high-energy personality
throughout the workday
- Positive can-do mentality, eager to improve
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative team setting
- Effective listening and communication skills
- Attention to detail in follow-through and closing skills
- Valid driver's licenseBenefits
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid training
- $500 starting weekly salary + commission and bonusesWe are an
equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Factory Direct Marine & RV - IN, Fishers , Sales Associate, Sales , Russiaville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!