Animal Nutrition and Sales Support Coordinator
Company: Hunter Nutrition
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Who we are: Hunter Nutrition, Inc. is a specialized feed
manufacturer located in Brookston, IN, just north of West
Lafayette. We manufacture top quality texturized, pelleted, and
mineral/premix feeds at our 58,000-sq. ft. plant. Unlike other feed
manufacturers, Hunter Nutrition places the emphasis on quality
rather than quantity. Our feeds are set formula s, made with the
best ingredients in our modern, efficient manufacturing plant.
Better feed pays our customers back with improved health and
livestock performance. We have a diverse group of both large and
small customers, all of which came to us for high quality, better
fortified feeds. What we re looking for: The person in this
position will have a varied role in both management and sales
within our feed company to help grow our business. Responsibilities
include assisting with office duties, general daily management,
assisting with feed formula s, and some sales of our products. The
role and responsibilities within our company will be expanded as
the individual learns our industry. What we have: Hunter Nutrition
s employees enjoy a number of benefits, such as health insurance
and a Simple IRA. Compensation varies according to experience,
$40,000-$52,000/year. Please describe your agriculture
experience/background in your cover letter. What you would be
- Oversee various operations including, but not limited to,
efficiency, organization, purchasing, marketing, and customer
- Provide high level of customer service to current and walk in
- Assist with ad development and newsletter
- Occasional Trade Show Attendance.
- Support of Nutritionist s work.
- Inventory tracking as well as ingredient purchasing
- Maintain current formula and feed tag information using MS
Excel and MS Publisher
- Customer service such as answering the phone, completing and
processing customer orders, greeting walk-in customers, and
completing customer literature requests This job might be for you
if you have:
- 2 years experience working in an office.
- Good Computer Skills.
- Microsoft Office experience with Word, Excel, and
- Prior agriculture/farming/agribusiness experience.
- A positive attitude, good work ethic, and the ability to pay
careful attention to details and accuracy . Date posted:
Keywords: Hunter Nutrition, Fishers , Animal Nutrition and Sales Support Coordinator, Sales , Brookston, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!