Sales Operation Coordinator
Company: Flexware Innovation
Posted on: November 5, 2018
General FunctionThe Sales Operations Coordinator will work with multiple Flexware teams to manage all aspects of the sales process. The successful candidate will be extremely detailed, servant-hearted, and tenacious in regard to managing the chaos that often accompanies the sales process. From helping author proposals, running weekly sales meetings, quarterbacking marketing events, to focusing on making the sales process better, this person will allow our key sales leaders to be more effective.Principle Responsibilities
- Own the sales process and sales reporting (funnel, wins/losses, weekly priorities)
- Work with engineers, practice leads, sales, and leadership to write proposals, quotes, and sales material that ensures accuracy
- Create and manage a structured and organized approach that is flexible for Flexware and its clients
- Build and maintain relationships with sales teams, practice team leads, engineers, and clients
- Maintain timeliness and standardization of proposals and quotes
- Create templates, processes, and best practices to help us get better, faster, and be unique
- Create drawings and graphics within proposals and quotes using Visio or other tools
- Assist and prepare proof of concepts and presentations for Flexware clients
- Coordinate with the marketing team to ensure proper materials are present for Flexware teams
Knowledge and Experience
- 5+ years of writing technical proposals or technical documents
- Experience working across multiple teams all while in a technical environment
- Ability to visualize data and diagrams and assess the best way to deliver information through imagery (creation of custom infographics)
- Ability to understand, interpret, and write technical quotes and proposals
- Must have high attention to detail, quality, and accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Ability to problem-solve and think analytically
- Strong demonstration of time management for assigned tasks as well as the ability to assist others in meeting deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Technical Skills:
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suite and tools such as Visio, proposal writing templates, etc.
- Experience and skill with Adobe products such as Illustrator/Photoshop/Acrobat
- CRM systems
- Proposal authoring systems
Scope of InteractionAs a Sales Operations Coordinator, you will interact with multiple business units, IT personnel, engineers, and end users. You will be required to get necessary information to deliver quotes, proposals, and presentations by assigned deadlines. You need to have the ability to understand Flexware's business and our client's requirements to deliver the highest quality information. This role will report to the VP of Professional Services.Problem Solving EnvironmentIt is critical that the Sales Operations Coordinator possess a strong understanding of each Flexware team and their needs. This individual must be able to interact with Flexware's Practice Teams, Sales Teams, Leaders, and others to deliver quality documents to clients.Additional Duties and ResponsibilitiesThis job description does not state or imply that the above duties and responsibilities are the only ones assigned to this position. The employee holding this position will be required to perform additional duties as necessary.About Flexware InnovationFlexware Innovation was founded over 22 years ago with one goal in mind - to help manufacturing businesses operate more efficiently by solving their most complex problems. Each day, we continue to achieve this goal through the utilization of software, automation, and continuous improvement strategies.
Our core purpose is to be a stabilizing force that unleashes technology potential, freeing up people to focus on what's next.
Staffed with well-rounded technical and business experts, our firm has a history of success with helping clients improve productivity, minimize downtime, reduce costs, and accomplish business goals. Flexware offers competitive salary and benefits packages, as well as performance-based bonuses. Our environment is fun, family-friendly, energetic and was nominated for TechPoint's Mira Award for "Company Culture of the Year" in 2017.
Your opportunity starts with a conversation. If this sounds like a role you would like more information on, please apply on this posting or send your qualifications to Matt Heiden at firstname.lastname@example.org All inquiries will be treated confidentially and your resume will never be sent anywhere without your consent and awareness. We look forward to talking to you!
Keywords: Flexware Innovation, Fishers , Sales Operation Coordinator, Sales , Fishers, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!