Company: Toshiba America Business Solutions
Posted on: June 9, 2019
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology,
is seeking a Sales Administrator supporting the Missouri/Kansas
marketplace reporting to the Fishers, IN office.
Overview: Toshiba America Business Solutions' Sales Administrators
support and process the sales of all equipment and service
transactions working cohesively with our sales teams. Sales
Administrators have direct responsibility for collecting,
processing, reviewing and ensuring accuracy for all details of an
order; pricing, fees, and equipment item numbers, checking numbers,
lease rates, legal name, Fed ID number, service pricing,
connectivity, returns, item numbers, and commission claim
* Entry into Docuware: scanning, annotation and data entry
* Track/monitor the progression of the sales order
* Review pre and post sales order for missing information and
documents and collect them to complete the process order
* Identify missing documents in the post order sales packet and
collect them from the customer/ Sales Rep
* Proactively work with delivery and install team to ascertain
weekly client deliveries and monitor Back Order Lists
* Responsible to make any changes to sales order up until install
* Additional duties as assigned
Reporting: Responsible to enter, retrieve and manipulate data for
specific reports distribute by assigned deadlines.
* Customer Billing Report
* Operations Report/Service Deviation Report
* Segment Report, OVS and MIF Reports
* Sales Logs and Stack Rank reporting
* Fleet Management (FM) Reports for data retrieval such as average
monthly volume, all equipment on Client's network (printers and
competitive equipment, supply usage, etc.) (phased in).
* Proactively manage/pull account data for ABC accounts (out of
territory accounts) for Sales Reps.
* Additional reports as requested
Client and Sales Initiatives:
* Provide lease and credit approvals
* Provide buy-outs of old equipment
* Work with and support order entry team at month end with billing
and commission processing
* Process and validate lease rebates monthly
* Manage MPS move/add/changed forms and entry into Docuware
* Facilitate equipment returns & track (Buffalo & Syracuse are
handled by Rochester).
* Demo tracking in Oracle & ensure closure into sales order or demo
* Work closely with sales team and other functional areas to
deliver customer excellence.
* Up-to-date communication with the Sale Rep for all client
* Additional duties as assigned
* High School Diploma, bachelor's degree preferred
* 3-5 years inside sales support experience
* Computer literacy in PC programs including Word, strong Excel
experience, including pivot tables and logic based operations,
Power Point and Oracle experience a plus
* Result driven & detailed oriented, strong follow through,
excellent organizational and time management skills, proven ability
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills in addition to the
ability to process large volumes of time sensitive work
* Self-motivated, demonstrate business judgment, professional
etiquette, and problem-solving skills. The ability to handle
multiple and changing priorities.
* Problem solving skills and the ability to think creatively when
faced with obstacles or opposition.
* Ability to successfully work autonomously while demonstrating
excellent time management.
* Strong customer service skills, resolve problems and
discrepancies in a professional manner build relationships and the
ability to work well under pressure and deadlines.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive
salary and generous benefits package including the following:
* Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
* Employee Assistance Programs
* Pre-tax spending accounts
* 401(k) plan (with company match)
* Pet Insurance
* Company provided life insurance
* Employee discounts
* Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified
applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed,
disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information,
military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender,
gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any
other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal
histories, consistent with legal requirements.Individuals who need
a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of
the employment process should email Accommodation
Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.
Keywords: Toshiba America Business Solutions, Fishers , Sales Administrator, Sales , Fishers, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!